KMS AUTONET:http://bit.ly/2WiRZLA Microsoft Toolkit:http://bit.ly/2QdY3B5 Hello friends, Welcome to "Technical MMUB", I created this channel on 18th October 2019, my motive behind creating this channel is to make easy to understand, Tech Videos in Urdu, and I want each and every individual whoever is interested in technology to be able to understand it in the easiest possible way. I post two videos daily, on topics that cover latest technology and tech news. Please SUBSCRIBE to Technical MMUB, Thanks.
22 March 2020
How To Activate Windows 10 By Mohib Bhutta Productions Quick Guide Urdu/Hindi
KMS AUTONET:http://bit.ly/2WiRZLA Microsoft Toolkit:http://bit.ly/2QdY3B5 Hello friends, Welcome to "Technical MMUB", I created this channel on 18th October 2019, my motive behind creating this channel is to make easy to understand, Tech Videos in Urdu, and I want each and every individual whoever is interested in technology to be able to understand it in the easiest possible way. I post two videos daily, on topics that cover latest technology and tech news. Please SUBSCRIBE to Technical MMUB, Thanks.
Technical MMUB
Author & Editor
My Name Is Malik Mohib Ullah Bhutta I Am A Student And Study In Class 8 In Mian Channu,Khanewal,Punjab,Pakistan
5:22 pm
PC Tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hello
ReplyDelete